FULL-TIME CDL-A DRIVERS WANTED!
This position is responsible for ensuring timely delivery of MBA products and services to customers and MBA facilities. This position will also assist with general company operations tasks when not delivering products. An CDL driver at MBA is responsible for providing world-class customer service to all of MBA’s internal and external customers.
Midwestern BioAg offers a comprehensive benefit package designed to provide you and your family with top-quality care. We offer a generous paid-time-off plan in addition to paid holidays. We also offer a comprehensive benefit package including: medical, dental, vision, basic and voluntary life, short term disability, long term disability, flexible spending account, and retirement plan options.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Deliver product to customer locations and other company facilities.
- Operate application machinery for company services which require vehicles to be on site at customer locations.
- Perform basic maintenance duties to ensure vehicles and equipment run efficiently. This includes cleaning after usage.
- Provide a high level of customer service to both internal and external
- Warehouse stocking.
- General equipment maintenance.
- Loading/ unloading product.
- Production assistance.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years operating commercial vehicles
- 1-3 years commercial vehicle maintenance
- Valid CDL
- Valid federal medical card
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Knowledge of agronomy production
- Experience operating agronomy related vehicles or equipment
- Ability to work in extreme temperatures
- Ability to lift up to 70lbs
- Ability to climb into tractor trailers
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time
- Customer Focus: Builds effective relationships (internal and external), identifies customer expectations, sees issues from their point of view; offers practical recommendations.
- Collaboration: seeks and enlists active participation of others to reach goals
- Personal Accountability: Accepts responsibility for own actions, including failure. Embraces experiences as learning opportunities and not chances to blame.
- Proactive Approach & Initiative: Identifies what needs to be done and doing it before being asked by developing a path to a desired outcome including sequence, feedback points, and time estimates.
- Priority Setting: Determines the interrelationships and relative importance of tasks and takes action accordingly
- Adaptability: Flexible style; receptive to change; able to fit the circumstances.
- Innovation: Generates new ideas and approaches to enhance the organization’s systems, products, or effectiveness.
- Humor: Uses appropriate humor to maintain a positive environment.
- Time Management: allocates time efficiently to the most important issues and knows what not to spend time on; completes work in a timely fashion.
- Planning: develops a path to a desired outcome including sequence, feedback points, and time estimates.
To succeed in this job, the individual must perform each essential job responsibility satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable an individual with disabilities to perform the essential job responsibilities. Job descriptions represent a general outline of job responsibilities and qualifications. They are not intended to be comprehensive in nature. In addition, jobs evolve over time and, therefore, their descriptions may not reflect the precise nature of the position at a given point of time.