Marketing Communications Coordinator – Madison, WI
Be the MBA Brand Champion
The Marketing Communications Coordinator implements plans to meet marketing communications strategies; interfaces with key stakeholders to ensure proper rollout of marketing plans with both internal and external audiences. This position plans, directs and coordinates company tradeshows and events. The Marketing Communications Coordinator serves as the hub for all company communications, internal and external, and will serve as a key brand champion for Midwestern BioAg.
- Collaborate with management, sales, and other internal/external stakeholders in the development, planning and execution of companywide marketing communications strategies and campaigns.
- Design and develop marketing collateral to maximize brand awareness. Coordinate with internal and external resources as business needs dictate.
- Oversee promotional inventory and fulfillment for internal and external customers including marketing displays and materials.
- Build, develop and execute marketing communications for customers, prospective customers and prospective employees.
- Create corporate presentations and review presentations created by others, ensuring brand matching to company standards.
- Manage all aspects of company tradeshow, promotional, and training events: create calendar, oversee booth design logistics, coordinate colleague travel and participation, staff booth and interact with attendees.
- Assist with content development and support on social media platforms and public relations initiatives as needed.
- Engage and build relationships with vendors to ensure company branding is consistent throughout all platforms.
- Manage company website logistics including design and content updates.
- Report regularly on budget status for applicable marketing projects and events/meetings; ensure projects are tracking to budget.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree marketing, communications, or related field; and 3+ years in marketing related position, preferably in agriculture industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous experience creating and designing content with Adobe Suite.
- Previous experience marketing agriculture products or services is preferred.
- Previous experience writing marketing materials with high-level grammar and proofreading abilities.
- Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point skills
Customer focused, collaborative, personally accountable, proactive with approach and initiatives, prioritize, adaptable, innovative, and humor.