Hiring: Operations Administrator
This position will perform a variety of administrative and general accounting functions at an MBA facility location. The Operations Administrator will assist the facility Manager in operations-related work and ensure that general accounting procedures and administrative processes run efficiently.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Answer phones for inbound calls, or direct customers to appropriate employees for assistance.
- Enter accounting data into the company accounting program and review for accuracy.
- Prepare Sales confirmation, secure customer payments, and invoice customers. May be required to handle money and process payments via company guidelines including making daily bank deposits.
- Collect bills received, check to see if the appropriate information is on the bills and send the bills to MBA Corporate accounts payable weekly. May be required to do more frequently based on business demands.
- Act as backup for sales support or other support-related functions. May be required to assist in daily support duties such as information lookup/verification, and ordering.
- Assist with dispatch duties.
- Maintain system in accordance with MBA standard operating procedures.
- Relaying information as needed to-
- Sales manager & consultants
- Blue Mounds, WI Office
- Order/maintain office supplies
- All other duties assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent and/or one-year equivalent work experience. Associates degree preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs.
- Merchant Ag/Field Alytics or like software experience preferred
- Able to multi-task with the ability to work in a fast passed and stressful environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to provide world-class customer service
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Valid drivers license and ability to drive a vehicle
- Customer Focus: Builds effective relationships (internal and external), identifies customer expectations, and sees issues from their point of view; offers practical recommendations.
- Collaborations: Seeks and enlists active participation of others to reach goals.
- Personal Accountability: Accepts responsibility for own actions, including failure. Embraces experiences as learning opportunities and not chances to blame.
- Proactive Approach & Initiative: Identifies what needs to be done and doing it before being asked by developing a path to a desired outcome including sequence, feedback points and time estimates.
- Priority Setting: Determines the interrelationships and relative importance of tasks and acts accordingly.
- Adaptability: Flexible style; receptive to change; able to fit the circumstances.
- Innovation: Generates new ideas and approaches to enhance the organization’s systems, products, or effectiveness.
- Humor: Uses appropriate humor to maintain a positive environment.
- Time Management: Allocates time efficiently to the most important issues and knows what not the spend time on; completes work in a timely manner.
- Planning: Develops a path to a desired outcome including sequence, feedback points, and time estimates.
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements:
The working conditions and physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Frequently required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel, and talk to hear.
- Standing and sitting for long periods of time.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus,
- Noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate and is typical of an office or lab setting.
- Frequently lifts and or moves up to 10lbs and occasionally lifts or moves up to 25lbs.
- Frequent use of computer equipment including long hours of viewing computer screens, keyboarding and mousing.
To succeed in this job the individual must perform essential job responsibility satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable an individual with disabilities to perform the essential job responsibilities. Job descriptions represent a general outline of job responsibilities and qualifications. They are not intended to be comprehensive in nature. In addition, jobs evolve over time and therefore, their descriptions may not reflect the precise nature of the position at a given point of time.