Warehouse Generalists (All Locations: WI, MN, IL, IA, MI, OH)
The Warehouse Generalist provides warehouse support to various areas throughout the facility, including but not limited to: bagging product, and moving product or finished goods to appropriate location in the warehouse for stocking.
Company: Midwestern BioAg
Position: Warehouse Generalist
Reports to: Operations Manager or Assistant Operations Manager
FLSA status: Non-Exempt
Revised: April 2021
General Description: The Warehouse Generalist provides warehouse support to various areas throughout the facility, including but not limited to: bagging product, and moving product or finished goods to appropriate location in the warehouse for stocking.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Ensure timely delivery of MBA and products to customers and MBA facilities by assisting warehouse staff with moving product.
- Assist in bagging of mineral and fertilizer according to company standards.
- Pack and bag product as required by business demands and forecasts.
- Load and unload delivery trucks and vehicles according to customer specifications.
- Maintain cleaning and upkeep of facility.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent and at least 18 years old
- Knowledge of agronomy related products or application procedures a plus
- Ability to operate with limited supervision
- Ability to provide excellent internal and external customer service experience.
- Ability to work in extreme temperatures
- Ability to work in dusty conditions
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs repeatedly
- Ability to maintain good work pace/production with minimal instruction
- Customer Focus: Builds effective relationships (internal and external), identifies customer expectations, sees issues from their point of view; offers practical recommendations.
- Collaboration: seeks and enlists active participation of others to reach goals
- Personal Accountability: Accepts responsibility for own actions, including failure. Embraces experiences as learning opportunities and not chances to blame.
- Proactive Approach & Initiative: Identifies what needs to be done and doing it before being asked by developing a path to a desired outcome including sequence, feedback points, and time estimates.
- Priority Setting: Determines the interrelationships and relative importance of tasks and takes action accordingly
- Adaptability: Flexible style; receptive to change; able to fit the circumstances.
- Innovation: Generates new ideas and approaches to enhance the organization’s systems, products, or effectiveness.
- Humor: Uses appropriate humor to maintain a positive environment.
- Time Management: allocates time efficiently to the most important issues and knows what not to spend time on; completes work in a timely fashion.
- Planning: develops a path to a desired outcome including sequence, feedback points, and time estimates.
To succeed in this job, the individual must perform each essential job responsibility satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable an individual with disabilities to perform the essential job responsibilities. Job descriptions represent a general outline of job responsibilities and qualifications. They are not intended to be comprehensive in nature. In addition, jobs evolve over time and, therefore, their descriptions may not reflect the precise nature of the position at a given point of time.