Soil Health in Every Granule™
TerraNu MicroPack On-farm Corn Trials
- $18 average return on investment/acre. Calculation is based on an average application rate of 37 lbs./acre and a $3.40/bu corn price (2018 average).
- 12 bu./acre average yield increase.
- 70% showed improved nutrient use efficiency (N, P, K and micronutrients).
Nutrient Uptake Advantage Over the Grower’s Standard Blend in Tissue Testing
TerraNu MicroPack Third Party Corn Research Studies
- Up to a $12 return on investment/acre. Calculation is based on an application rate of 35 lbs./acre of TerraNu MicroPack vs. a grower standard blend. (Corn Price: $3.40)
- 90% had a positive yield response; with the average yield being 5.2 bu./acre.
- 8% more nitrogen uptake at V4 when compared to control.
- Third Party Researchers Included:
- Agri-Tech Consulting (WI)
- AgTech (MO)
- Continuum Ag (IA)
- SGS (SD)
- SynTech Research (IA)
Features & Benefits
- Proven Crop Performance. TerraNu Technology has been applied on over 244,000 acres, and provided corn farmers with a 12 bushel/acre advantage over their standard blend.
- Improved Nutrient Uptake. TerraNu Technology's combination of carbon matrix, high water solubility and sulfur-based ingredients keeps nutrients both available and highly digestible for plant uptake.
- Uniform Distribution. TerraNu Technology's homogenized carbon matrix technology ensures that each granule has the same nutrient analysis.
- Enhanced Soil Health. TerraNu Technology stimulates soil biology by delivering carbon and essential nutrients to the crop, leading to increased nutrient uptake.
Want to Learn More About TerraNu Fertilizers?
Fill out the form below and we’ll reach out.