2018 TerraNu® Corn Third Party and On-Farm Trials
- 86% of TerraNu trials showed an increased yield vs. the grower standard blend.
- 70% of TerraNu trials demonstrated improved nutrient use efficiency in tissue testing performed at V5 and VT.
MicroPack Third Party Research Studies
- Up to a $12 return on investment/acre.* Calculation is based on an application rate of 35 lbs./acre of TerraNu MicroPack vs. a grower standard blend.
- 90% had a positive yield response; with the average yield being 5.2 bu./acre.
- 8% more nitrogen uptake at V4 when compared to control.
- Third Party Researchers Consisted of: Agri-Tech Consulting (WI), AgTech (MO), Continuum Ag (IA), SGS (SD), SynTech Research (IA)
MicroPack On-farm Trials
- $18 average return on investment/acre.* Calculation is based on an average application rate of 37 lbs./acre of TerraNu MicroPack vs. a grower standard blend.
- 12 bu./acre average yield increase.
- 70% showed improved nutrient use efficiency (N, P, K and micronutrients).
TerraNu Technology On-farm Trials
- 82% of trials showed a positive yield.
- Trials conducted in: IA, IL, MI, MN, MO, NE, SD and WI.
TerraNu Ignite and TerraNu Calcium
- 8 bu./acre average yield increase.
- 88% of on-farm trials showed improved nutrient use efficiency (N, P, K and micronutrients).
- Tissue samples analyzed at V5 and VT showed higher levels of key nutrients in TerraNu when compared to the control. See individual nutrient results below.
Click below to view additional trial results.
*ROI equation used 2018 average corn price ($3.40).